Insight Therapeutics is looking for a Clinical Research Manager who leads and manages a growing group of 6+ research staff. This key role will report directly to our CEO/COO.
You will participate in communicating with and managing our clinical trials, work with nursing homes who might be participating in studies, manage vendors needed to support research project objectives, and participate in developing the scope, budget, and timelines.
This is not a telecommute or fly-in/fly-out position.
If chosen, your salary will be between $85K and $110K, commensurate with experience, with a bonus potential of up to 20% plus benefits including:
- Paid monthly parking
- 401K with company match up to 4%
- 17 Vacation/Sick days
- 4 weeks paid parental leave (after one full year of employment)
- Free building Gym access
- Manage research projects to a successful conclusion as defined by contract deliverables and customer expectations.
- Build and lead a team of internal research staff with disciplinary authority using established performance management processes.
- Work closely with company leaders to operationalize new clinical trial contracts.
- Maintain client communication throughout projects to ensure mutually agreed upon goals are met.
- Identify and contract with nursing homes to participate in studies as defined by project requirements.
- Contract relevant vendors to support objectives of research projects and maintain vendor communication to ensure mutually agreed-upon goals are met.
- Ensure compliance with federal and other applicable regulations during all stages of clinical research.
- 5 years of proven leadership skills managing teams including the ability to analyze hypothetical situations with goal orientation
- Great communicator using diplomacy to handle difficult issues, and active listening skills to understand customer, partner and vendor needs in order to achieve company goals
- Self-starter who is personally accountable to prioritize and complete tasks to deliver desired outcomes within allotted time frames.
- Planning and organizing skills and the ability to manage project resources, tasks, systems & people to obtain results
- BS in a medical field
- MS in a medical field
- 7 or more years of leadership experience managing teams
- 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical research or related field
- CITI Program training or equivalent
Insight Therapeutics, LLC, established in 1996, is a clinical research, professional medical education, patient care, and health communications organization. Throughout our history, we have focused on collaborating with clients who provide health care products or services for older adults.
Innovators ourselves, we evolve with the marketplace to help our clients turn their innovative ideas into valuable resources for older adults and those who care for them. Most of all, we are people with families, parents, grandparents, and older relatives of our own, who keep us ever mindful of the importance of what we do.